Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best golf driver review

which golf driver do you think is best ? A larger of people agree that callaway golf clubs are very good, especially the Callaway

RAZR Hawk Draw Driver with great distance and great feeling is the best one. then let's have a look how the golfers think of this

driver.

"The Razr Hawk Driver looks sharp and feels great. It is easy to swing and lightweight. I never would have believed that it hits

farther than the FT-iZ, but it does. After playing about 10 rounds of golf with it,I have gained consistently about 10+ yards,

which is incredible. The new technoloy of forged composite is a definite winner. " Willim who came from USA said.

"I just used this Driver yesterday for the first time. It was so good..I am in love with this. Hitting straight right down the

middle 90% of my drive except the once missed hit but still go further than any other driver i had. Already get my money worth. "

British Jay said.

No comments:

Post a Comment