Monday, April 25, 2011

Do you like Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver?

Few days ago ,one of my friends asked me ," Do you like Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver", they asked me so because I have used the RAZR Hawk Draw Driver long time , but i haven't thought of that question, after i think about it , my answer is yes, i like this driver.

The Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver has excellent performance , his club head is light and strong ,it improved my swing speed,it also created super fast impact speeds, producing longer distance .the shaft of RAZR Hawk Draw Driver is made of Aldila RIP Graphite, so it has low kick point and mid torque.

I also remember i bought it with low price, so i think the Callaway RAZR Hawk Draw Driver with good quality and low price is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment