Monday, February 22, 2010

Learn golf like this

golf learning
I have a passion for golf.I began to learn golf two years ago.I have learned great skill in the past two years.Here,I want to share my personal experience on golf with you.I wish it will bring you help.

Th most difficult part in learning golf is how to control your body.It will take you a long time to practise the same action.I my opinion,whether you learn from someone or by yourself,it is important to fathom out some "cheat" by youself.Some learners
learn after the introduction of the books and magazin,but their progress is limited.Why?Because they do not think about that the learning way is for them or not but just follow.In fact,as I learn golf,I often experience it carefully and try to describle it in my own mind and words. Again and again,as the passed time,a valued thinking is formed and will last all my life.

Personal sense is the final things which we are waiting for.As you have build up the sence,it means you have got a life-long skill.Personal scence will help you finish every play efficiently.

Finally,another non-ignorable factor is sypchological.Just play your play and take advantage of your personal sence.I believe that you will get a satisfied score.

2 comments:

  1. I have touched golf two years.But I can not master my body well and can not control the velocity too.So the distance is either too farth or too close.Bad.

    ReplyDelete