Monday, March 1, 2010

Hunter Mahan got champion in Phoenix Open

Mizuno MP 78 Irons



Phoenix Open came to a smooth close on Sunday.Hunter Mahan won his second victory in his career depanding on his perseverence.

On the second round,he made his 10th bogey of the day at the first hole and was par for the tournament midway.And all this bad performance must be finished for the cut would eventually come at 3 under.So Mahan tried his best to make birdies.

Yes,he did.He was successful to play his last 44 holes and got his second career champion in 16 under.He played a par of 65s on Sunday and outlasted Rickie Fowler by one stroke.

Mahan did not blame nothing but himself as he was tired for 54 after the second round.He said that every thing was pretty good whether the game itself or the swing (Mizuno MP 78 Irons).From his words we could knew that his greatest problem was that he had not put those togeter.

"What I could do was just relaxed and tried the best to play the next round.I must trust myself and what I was doing.Courage myseing myself was very important.Mading a few birdies and got to 4 under elminated the losses.I knew it clear that if the leader run away from us early,we had kind of a chance at 10."

"But I just started playing golf and trusting what I was doing."

No comments:

Post a Comment