Friday, March 19, 2010

Interview JONATHAN BYRD

Q. Five birdies, nice birdie on the final hole, only a bogey, but a 4-under-par 67, a good feeling. Can you give us the sense of what's the shape in your game now.

Jonathan Byrd:It is a good question. I'm not sure what kind of shape in. I've missed the last two cuts, two tournaments I used to play in, and I think I have done things very well. I worked very hard. But there were some good parts but some bad parts at the some time and extends not well connected.And I'm kind of coming this week trying not to have expectations, it is difficult. And he went out today and not well taken, and they normally have bothered me, and probably I will not be very well done, but I remained patient type, and planed to remain patient because you are on the greens, and a few putts need you made today, and after shooting 4-under. So, I did not expect.

Q. But this is a characteristic of an old style golf course, where you can go and play a few shots failed, but you can also go with it if you also jointly manage the golf course.

Jonathan Byrd: Yes, I think so. I think every golf course, when you touch it but not hit well, you have to manage it well, for there is a right side that you
can away with it when you lost your shot. For problems with the left, well, it can not hit, but suspended the right, I can play from there.I succeeded today. I missed some good points and the short game saved me, but in the short period of time not good in general. Want to be a bug in the short and green, and what I've done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment