Sunday, March 21, 2010

Three weeks's golf trip

I am so exited to return home after such a long golf trip. During these three weeks, I wen to Malaysia firstly, then Miami, and finally Rabat, a full fly around the global.


Let me talk about the Moroccan first. I was the fist time here for me and played the first golf game here. The first play was enough difference because the first two days of the game I was in the same group with the amateur players whose golf skills varied greatly and we had delayed for a long time.We almost spent 6 hours in finishing our first play.


Moroccan-golf


I still can remember that I was in a poor mood after playing that game for the poor score. However, after all, golf game (TaylorMade R7 Irons) was just like this, what could I do was striving to adapt to it, so the next day I adjusted mentality.In addition it was simpler to fight the blue course than the red court the next day.Therefore I qualified for fairly narrowly.


I want to say that this golf course is really beautiful in Morocco! On Tuesday afternoon,we practiced the red course latter than before, while we were still playing,the sun fell below the hills, the sunset went thorugh the rows of trees next to the golf course and planted on the pitch ... ...How beautiful an extremely bright.


The next two days,I was in the same group with Argentina's Gonzalez.It was the first time to play with him. He was very good,and could got a long distance.Today I did not play golf very well, but golf was such.There is a good time and a bad day too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment