Monday, May 2, 2011

My favorite Titleist 910 D2 Driver

Titleist has one kind of driver that is my favorite, it is Titleist 910 D2 Driver, I has played with it 4 rounds, I very like the speed that it offer, its

weight also is light, so it has improved my swing.

The Titleist 910 D2 driver has a cast titanium head that features a forged titanium face insert that has a thicker central portion equidistant from all

points around the face perimeter. In the D2 this increases the sweet spot by 15% compared to the 909 D2 driver, and it has dual-angle SureFit Tour hosel

technology that allows you to set loft and lie individually for increased control,and also interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide

enhanced fitting options. the 460cc head provides slightly higher launch and spin versus the 910D3. now 910 D2 driver has replaced the 909 D2 to be the best

golf club that Titleist has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment