Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top Quality Golf Irons

I am a higher handicapper golfer and need a forgiving easy launch iron,and i was hunting a proper one for a long time, then i

found TaylorMade R9 MAX Irons online, these irons with high performance make me excited , they also arouse my passion for golf.

R9 max irons have top quality as advertised, the online golf store told me i can return it freely if i am dissatisfied with them ,

and I think they are really good golf clubs after i use them some times. i can hit a high soft draw with them. they have forgiving

distance, and they are so light that i can swing easily. they are not overly large but the top line is a bit too thick for my

liking.

R9 max iron also have many good features, it features a dual head design made for both performance and control. the 3-5 irons

feature a high repulsion face with hollow cavity structure for increased distance. The 6-Wedge feature a more compact undercut

pocket cavity with a focus on feel, control and accuracy.

The R9 max irons do a big favor for my golf , and I think I can't leave them now .

No comments:

Post a Comment