Friday, August 19, 2011

My Dream Golf Club--TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood

I have played golf many years, and I am always looking for my dream golf club. Because many golf clubs have their disadvantages, sometimes, I don't lie their looks. When the TaylorMade released the R9 Fairway Wood.online golf discount I am so happy that I can't wait to buy it. First, I love its looks very much. And after I used it, I found that I fall in love it. It is my dream golf club. By using it, my golf game is improved. TaylorMade R9 makes me have a wonderful level of control over the performance with the R9 promoting shots which are high, carry further and move right to left.

Now, I want to talk about something on it. It is designed with Flight Control Technology" (FCT).PING G15 Driver This gives golfers a wonderful level of control over the performance of their fairway woods with the r9 fairway wood promoting shots which are high, carry further and move right to left, shots which are lower, controlled and move from left to right or shots which are neutral, straight and of mid level height. All in all, I would like to say that TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is the great looking club to go with its performance.Callaway Diablo Edge Irons New classic club head shape combines super-high MOI and easy-launching CG position. I love it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment