Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My View on TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood

The TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is the first fairway wood to feature Flight Control Technology (FCT) that allows the golfer to change the face angle, loft and lie of the club in eight different changes. While the tweaking of clubs is commonplace on the Tour the R9 offers the ordinary golfer the same control over their clubs as a professional player using a simple bolt in the clubhead that can be changed in seconds. This gives golfers a wonderful level of control over the performance of their fairway woods with the R9 promoting shots which are high, carry further and move right to left, shots which are lower,Online Golf Clubs controlled and move from left to right or shots which are neutral, straight and of mid level height. Like the R9 driver the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood boasts a “new classic” shape combining the classic lines of a traditional golf club with the modernity expected by today’s golfers. This combination gives the R9 a much lower CG location and a high MOI delivering a club that is forgiving and easy to launch.

For years now, TaylorMade has been one of the industry leaders in golf club design and manufacturing. They continually put out some of the best golf equipment available.TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver Though they are probably best known for their drivers, with such past beauties like the r7, they also have made some absolutely fantastic fairway woods over the years as well.

I still think back to when my father first came home with his first Raylor or his Tour Spoon. They were great clubs and well ahead of their time.I've never had a 3-wood I've completely trusted. Many of my playing partners have that "go to" fairway wood that they know will find the short grass when the chips are down. Such a club would be a great find as it would take some of the pressure off my driver.TaylorMade R9 Driver So as you can expect when I heard I had one of the new R9 TP 3-woods coming my way I was full of anticipation. I already had a Burner TP 3-wood in my bag and I was ready to put the new one to the test to see if I needed to switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment