Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is Available All the Time

Flight Control Technology is utilized in Flight Control Technology by the manufactures. It is the first fairway wood to feature Flight Control Technology

(FCT) that allows the golfer to change the face angle, loft and lie of the club in eight different changes. Edoardo Molinari is an Italian professional

golfer, and TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is one of his golf clubs. Once he said: " I was feeling good, online golf

shop
so I've been playing well many, many times this year with my TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood." The TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood help golfers launch the

ball longer and straighter by changing the face angle, loft and lay angle.

For me, the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood are great fairway woods, very forgiving and easy to hit. Since I play Golf in Portugal and Florida (second home) I

bought a set for each place. I am in the golf business, Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putte experimenting all the new stuff which every year comes out, but I have never

experimented the same feeling and got the distance that I am now getting with these clubs. PING G15 Irons This is an amazing set of fairway woods. At price, it is also worth buying. Most importantly, it is available all the

time.

No comments:

Post a Comment