Friday, August 19, 2011

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood Has Given Me Confidence

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels.discount golf stores TaylorMade R9 fairway wood is the product from TaylorMade Company, this club comes with the TaylorMade R9 driver. The TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood has much improvement.

As for adjustability, the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood help golfers launch the ball longer and straighter by changing the face angle, loft and lay angle. How can you do this?TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons Because it is designed Flight Control Technology (FCT) that allows the golfer to change the face angle, loft and lie of the club in eight different changes. And the FCT offers adjustability to promote up to 36 yards of trajectory change. The sleeve of R9 Fairway Wood can be rotated into eight different positions, each of which has a different loft, lie and face angle.

Besides, this R9 Fairway wood gives golfers a wonderful level of control over the performance of their fairway woods with the R9 promoting shots which are high, carry further and move right to left, shots which are lower, controlled and move from left to right or shots which are neutral, straight and of mid level height.

When I first put this fairway wood in my bag, I shaved a good five strokes off my 13 handicap. Callaway Diablo EDGE DriverThe confidence that this club put in my hands was quite noticeable. The head lays so nicely on the grass, and is weighted to perfection. My fairway shots were going a good 25 yards further than I was used to hitting them. I was reaching shorter par 5's with ease, and actually scored my first double-eagle on a 535 yard par five! I am a sold believer in this club, and you will be too.

Anyway, the R9 Fairway Wood is the longest, straightest steel fairway woods TaylorMade has ever made, with distance gains of 10-12 yards.PING K15 Driver After I used it, I get the confidence that I couldn't get ever before. And my game is improved. I am glade to d own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment