Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Favorite Golf Tool--Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood

I have used many kinds of golf tools. After I used the Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood, I found it becomes my favorite fairway wood. It improves my game, and it can help you arrivel the level that I want to get.online golf discount Callaway FT-iZ fairway wood is the latest in the line of the company's FT (fusion technology) clubs to incorporate a mix of materials in the head for improved performance. And it offers unprecedented distance, stability, consistency and feel in every shot.

They give me more confidence, so it's either that or just that they are so darn forgiving that gives me more distance and accuracy! This is the best fairway wood I ever owned. From the first time I used it I got 200 to 220 yards with no break in period on the range.PING G20 Driver Most of the improvement is in my self confidence due to the fact that I know when I take it out of the bag it will go long and straight every time. I have never regret for the purchase of the callaway ft-iz fairway wood, very forgiving and very easy to control, when I used these fairway wood , they provided more accuracy for me, I would like to say the clubs are as good as what I expected. So it is my best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment