Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron is very cool

I am a golf fan, and I have been playing golf for 10 years and have played Nike, Calloway, and Pings. But to my most impression is the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron, it is very cool when you play with it.discount golf stores The Burner 2.0 iron is longer, straiter, and more forgiving than any other iron I have played. The 2.0's have added 15 yards to each of my clubs and are very accurate. The feel in the hands is awesome and the balance is unbelievable. Anyone wanting to add some distance and lower the handicap will have to get a set to believe it!!!

In total, this set is by far better than the 2009 Burner irons.TaylorMade R11 Irons Still get great distance but far more consistency. Dont get the inconsistent springboard effect of the 09 Burner irons. Very forgiving. Progressive offset really helps in the 8-AW. I got the KBS so the weight is more of a normal set rather than the light 85g shafts. I would happily recommend these clubs to anyone looking to improve thier game and get you down to a single figure handicap. I must say that the only thing these clubs lack are the feel and ultimate control found only in forged tour irons.Callaway X-24 HOT Irons All in all if your a weekend hacker a junior looking to improve your game or a recovering single figure handicapper like myself you can't go wrong with this set of irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment